Aloo Gobhi Sabzi is a delicious and nutritious combination of potatoes and cauliflower cooked in a variety of spices. The perfect blend of spices makes it a flavorful side dish that can be enjoyed with roti or rice. It is a great source of vitamins and minerals, and is low in fat and cholesterol. It is also a great way to get your daily dose of fiber.
Enjoy this delicious and healthy dish today!
- Calorie count: 320
- Carbohydrates: 48g
- Proteins: 8g
- Fats: 14g
- Fiber: 4 g
- Protien: 8g
- Vitamin C: 50-60% of the daily value
- Vitamin K: 25-30% of the daily value
- Iron: 10-15% of the daily value
- Calcium: 8-10% of the daily value
* This nutrient information is based on an estimate and should be considered a rough guideline only